GET POWERED NOW TO TACKLE THE DIGITAL TAXES
April 10th 2019
We are sure that you’ve heard about the new Government initiative around Making Tax Digital (MTD), starting in April 2019. With a huge amount of features to help make this transition easier for you, the Powered Now app is ready to help you!
Their aim is to assist Plumbers, Gas Engineers, Builders and other small and mobile businesses to understand what is coming with MTD and to provide the tools to help. From the 1st of April 2019, the Making Tax Digital initiative means that businesses now have to keep digital records of all jobs and invoicing as well as generate their tax returns directly from these records.
If you are wondering if this initiative concerns you, official documents states the following, “If you are registered for VAT and your taxable turnover is above the VAT registration threshold (currently £85,000), you must keep digital business records and send your VAT returns to HMRC using MTD-compatible software. For the vast majority of businesses this applies to accounting periods starting on or after 1 April 2019.”
For more information we recommend going to the Powered Now FAQs.
Powered Now to the rescue
This app allows you to keep all of your documents in one place and on your phone or tablet in order to get an overview of your various invoicing and estimating. But that’s not all that this app can do!
We are talking about an all-in-one workflow and business app which can:
- Help you to easily see where money is owed from jobs and the quotes you’ve won
- File important paperwork to be sure you are not forgetting anything regarding MTD initiative
- Provides full support for the Construction Industry Scheme
- Give you the scheduling tools needed for your team and customers
- Create forms and certificates for common jobs and keep them safe for easy reuse or modifications, saving you a lot of time on paperwork. The number of forms available is growing and includes the most useful ones such as the landlords gas safety form
And one of the best features is that all data is backed up and works offline so that you can access them on the job.
Powered Now have created a very easy to use app to keep all of these features in one place and also offer free support and training on the app to get sure you get the best out of it.
Graham and Power Now Giveaway
From April to May, Graham and Powered Now have teamed up to bring you The Big 5k Giveaway. It is a chance to win up to £5,000 worth of prizes up for grabs.
To participate, you just need to subscribe to the app, fill in the online entry form or like/share/tag a friend on the Facebook campaign to qualify and enter the competition. (Full Terms and Conditions are available) Prizes include the following:
- A top prize of £2,500 of Graham vouchers
- 5 x Business subscriptions to the Powered Now app
- 50 x Graham branded power banks
- Tools supplied by Graham
- Co-branded t-shirts and hoodies
Don’t miss out on your chance to win and sign up now!