GAS SAFETY WEEK IS HERE!
September 19th 2018
Gas Safety Week happens once a year and many organisations across the UK sign up to raise awareness of the dangers of poorly maintained gas appliances. Graham The Plumbers Merchant are taking part in this eighth annual Gas Safety Week, are you? Take our quiz to test your knowledge or get involved in our social media activity:
1. In 2017 research revealed that, how many household are putting themselves at risk by not having a CO Alarm?
a. 2 million
b. 10 million
c. 12 million
d. 6.5 million
2. What year was the first ever Gas Safety Week?
3. How often should landlords arrange for gas appliances to be checked?
b. Every 3 years
d. Every 6 months
4. What are the warning signs that a gas appliance is not working correctly?
5. What should you ask to see from a Gas Safe Registered engineer before they start work?
6. How many gas fires inspected are found to be unsafe?
a. A quarter
c. A third
d. All of them
7. What is the name of the Gas Safe Hero?
8. What are the six main signs of carbon monoxide poisoning?
To find the answers to our quiz click here